Monday, October 12, 2015

Nutella Brownie

This week I tackled the chocolatey goodness of the brownie.  Brownies are one of my favorite sweets to make and eat.  The best brownies are the ones that are swirled with peanut butter.  This recipe is very easy to make and follow.  The recipe uses just three ingredients and the brownie is ready in only one minute.  This was the perfect fix for that sweet tooth craving and even more enjoyable with how simple the recipe is.  The Nutella mug brownie is perfect for the average college student.

Ingredients:

1/4 cup + 1 tbsp. Nutella
2 tbsp. egg, whisked
2 tbsp. flour

Directions:

Mix all of the ingredients together in a mug that is at least 8 ounces.  The batter will be thick so make sure it is mixed well.  Then place the mug in the microwave for one minute; let it cool for about 5 minutes.


This is a picture of the final product the first time around.  I also included the ingredients used.


The aroma in the room when the brownie was done baking made it impossible to wait for it to cool;  I dug right in.  It was full of chocolate flavor and the gooeyness of a fresh baked brownie.  The texture was perfect.  The second time I made the recipe I decided to change things up a bit.  I added peanut butter into the batter to give it a savory factor.  I also added chocolate chips on the top of the batter which was perfect because the batter was thick so the chocolate chips sat right on top.  I also shortened the bake time by 5 seconds which allowed the brownie to be more spongey.  When the brownie was done it was perfection in a cup.

This recipe was taken from kirbiecravings.com

No comments:

Post a Comment